[mythtv] trying to get mythweather to work

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Fri Feb 1 11:29:49 UTC 2008

Stuart Morgan wrote:

>>> What version of Myth are you running? (i.e. mythbackend --version)
>>>
>> MythTV Revision  : 15670
>> MythTV Branch    : trunk
>>

> Which theme?

blootube-wide i think
the machine (my laptop) is at home and switched off

from what i could see, there only are weather xml files in default and
default-wide
i did

find trunk -name '*weather*.xml'

and all i can find is

./mythplugins/mythweather/mythweather/weather-screens.xml
./mythplugins/mythweather/mythweather/theme-wide/weather-ui.xml
./mythplugins/mythweather/mythweather/weather_settings.xml
./mythplugins/mythweather/mythweather/weather-ui.xml

is this a theme issue?

--
simon