[mythtv] EIT disable per card

Tim Jordan tim at wheresrover.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 09:47:45 UTC 2008

Is there a way through the database or other of selectively disabling
EIT scanning? I have 2 NOVA-t 500's and a usb2 NOVA-t and at the
moment am rebooting every morning as the eit crawl through the night
is causing the 500's drivers to break. The linuxtv site has this as an
acknowledged problem.
If there isn't what would be the best way about doing this and if I
did get my hands dirty and implement it is likely to be accepted?
My initial thoughts were an extra checkbox on the capturecard screen
and subsequent setting in the capturecard setting (set to on by
default to cover existing behaviour) which the eit crawl checks to see
if the card is available for crawl.

Tim