[mythtv] EIT disable per card

Tim Jordan tim at wheresrover.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 10:31:54 UTC 2008

Isn't that for when you have multiple video sources

eg
2x DVB-T	in video source freeview
1xdvb-s		in video source sky

I thought it meant if selected the eit stuff would move between the
two groups

Or do you mean that i should create a videosource called say nova500
and one called novausb
tick the box and enable eit for novausb only?

Tim