[mythtv] blootubelite-wide question

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Tue Feb 5 15:30:53 UTC 2008

Justin Hornsby wrote:
> Simon Kenyon wrote:
>
>> is it correct behaviour that the "Not recording" text should overwrite
>> the channel icon in the lower right corner of the programme guide?
>>
>> if this description is not enough to explain the question i will grab a
>> screenshot when i get home tonight.
>>
>> regards
>> --
>> simon
>>

> Just had a look at blootubelite-wide's ui.xml file & it seems none of
> the channel icons are at the lower right.  <position>1080,45</position>
> is the upper right.  It's conceivable that the status text overlaps it
> though - I'll have a look at it later.  Until then a screenshot would be
> much more illuminating.
>
> Justin

oh dear
i was pretty sure that it was blootubelite-wide
i will check when i get home

as it happens i have a screenshot on my #4505 report
so if you wouldn't mind, have a look at:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/4505/back-up-one.jpg

see the text "Not Recording" overlaying the BBC TWO icon

regards
--
simon