[mythtv] Long scheduler runs

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 00:03:13 UTC 2008

After some more investigation, I have reason to believe that the index is
not being used. I dropped the index, forced a scheduler rerun and though it
took 26.5 seconds this time instead of the normal 16-17, that particular
query only took 11 seconds - the same as with an index, as shown in
mysql-slow.log.

- Mark.