[mythtv] Key issues.

mythtv at longhome.co.uk mythtv at longhome.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 20:25:03 UTC 2008

I'm using the SVN Trunk (updated last night), and I seem to be getting some
issues with the program guide. I've put it some debug to see what the
actions returned, but I don't seem to be getting much further.

In the program guide, SELECT seems to be working no-longer. I have had to
switch to CHANUPDATE.

In TV Playback, in LiveTV, GUIDE seems pause and open the non-preview guide
(as if I was playing a recording). If I exit back out, and press GUIDE
again, it works correctly the second time.

Any ideas?

I'll keep digging in the mean time (trying not to interrupt the wife's
'Masterchef')