[mythtv] No image displayed on mythfrontend on 2nd view after starting

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:00:05 UTC 2008

I am using a 2 week old version of myth svn.  I am currently unable to see any image using TV / Video or Recorded Shows but I am getting sound.

To correct this , I have to restart the front end but once I finish watching a recorded show for example and switch to another show I don't see any image any more but I get sound.

I am using ubuntu 7.04, and xorg 7.2.  Some modules of X got updated and prevented me from loading any OpenGL apps.   I then installed the latest version of Nvidia's linux driver for ( NV 7920 GS ) I think v169.09 and that corrected the OpenGL crash however myth frontend is only allowing me to watch just one show at a time and requires restart.

Any ideas would be helpful

im.