[mythtv] Win32 packager script repairs

buzz davidbuzz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 01:39:17 UTC 2008

>   Re zlib: Simon has previously reported  (in the wiki page) that he had
> issues with zlib being located (in his case it was taglib, but it might be
> related) unless he copied it into /mingw/lib (c:\mingw\lib) as well as
> the msys lib (the current location).     Let me know if this fixes it for
> you , and I'll add another step to the win32-packager tool.
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Windows_Port#zlib

Nigel, I've just re-vistited the zlib, and it apppears I have already fixed
this back in v11 of the script (according to my logs/comments on #4397)
,(but my memorys obvoiusly not that good), so the zlib dll's should also be
automatically placed in c:/mingw/lib too.    If they aren't for you, then we
have issues. please advise.

Buzz.