[mythtv] mythtv commit: r15901 - in trunk/mythtv/libs by cpinkham

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Feb 12 05:04:20 UTC 2008

* On Tue Feb 12, 2008 at 12:32:59PM +1100, Nigel Pearson wrote:
> I'm thinking that the caller of PromptForSchemaUpgrade()
> should do:

I think I handled all your cases in my [15932] commit.  Let me know if
you see anything I left out.

> P.S. I just realised that, if the database is empty
> (i.e. dvber == ""), then a backup is also done.

Took care of this also, , but had second thoughts and reverted it.
It's not that much space to backup an empty DB, so it's not a big issue that
we backup an empty DB once.  I think it is better to leave this backup in
for the case where the settings table is modified or corrupt in some way.

--
Chris