[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r15816 by janne

John reidjr at btconnect.com
Tue Feb 12 23:26:44 UTC 2008

Janne,

A real corner case, but drove me nuts for a while.
If the user has produced their own video profile, and then updates to
this code, the CPU box appears, but the value is not sticky, and
changing it has no effect.
Any new video profile, or entry in an old profile (I think) is created
properly.
Not an issue for a release, but was an issue for me following SVN.

Thanks for implementing the things we need for BBC_HD, nearly there for
me without patches.

I still need to disable the loopfilter on my dual core , so was keen to
see that option included. I have slavishly copied your implementation of
the CPU chooser box, and seem to have a working select box in the video
profile settings that allow you to enable/disable the de-blocking
loopfilter. As it is part of the videoprofile, it can selectively be
used for HD only if you so choose. When I put together the patch, I fell
over the problem above :-(.

Patch attached, If not suitable a better version would be most appreciated.

John