[mythtv] Memory leaks in 0.20.2-0ubuntu10.1

Neeraj Gupta ngupta44 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 00:54:26 UTC 2008

Ok thanks. Let me do some more work on my end.
As mythtv is being used by a huge community and if there are not too many
memory leak reports, then it could be my bad case.
I think it could be the tuner device driver causing leaks.
I will remove the hardware and then just run client-server using
pre-recorded HD programs. This will isolate the problem on mythtv, if any.
So, let me just run home now and watch the "Tonight Show by Jay Leno" for an
hour :) :)
Will post the results.

By the way.. is there any valgrind type tool for device drivers ????

-NG