[mythtv] Multiple recording files created - 0.21-fixes (r16102)

Samuel Seay lightningth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:41:32 UTC 2008

Personally, if extra files are created and extra entries are being
displayed, then a bug report should be generated so it is at least known
that it needs to be fixed and is not forgotten about. Although the extra
file will not bother most people, the extra display entries will drive some
nuts in the future.