[mythtv] LastFM support in MythMusic

Willem Ligtenberg wligtenberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:31:09 UTC 2008

OK guys, I know what is wrong, only I don't know how to fix it...
I know I need to link to the library that I use, in this case:
#include "../../../mythtv/libs/libavutil/md5.h"
So I thought I needed to add
 -lmythavutil-$$LIBVERSION
to programs-libs.pro in mythplugins.
But that doesn't work. Now I can remember someone saying in the irc
channel that header should be installed before a plugin can use it.
However, I never heard from that again, and well... Now I don't really
know what to do.
How do I link to this header file, so that it will work on runtime?

Thanks,

Willem