[mythtv] MythMusic's Album shuffle broken?

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:24:39 UTC 2008

Is it just my setup, or does MythMusic's Album shuffle no longer
randomly pick which order to play the albums in?  It now always seems
to pick the same order now matter how many times I restart MythMusic.

There was a couple month period where I did not keep up with trunk, so
I don't know when this change occurred.  I am currently running rev
16112.

Thanks,

John
--