[mythtv] MythMusic's Album shuffle broken?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Feb 20 09:32:24 UTC 2008

> Is it just my setup, or does MythMusic's Album shuffle no longer
> randomly pick which order to play the albums in?  It now always seems
> to pick the same order now matter how many times I restart MythMusic.
>
> There was a couple month period where I did not keep up with trunk, so
> I don't know when this change occurred.  I am currently running rev
> 16112.
>
> Thanks,

I've had the impression that since the miniplayer was added, if a random
shuffle is started on a group of albums by a single artist (i.e. from the
All My Music tree display), it only plays tracks from the first album - or
it could be your observation showing up in a different fashion.

--
Robin Gilks