[mythtv] 3 problems with mytharchive (2 solved - patch provided)

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed Feb 20 16:55:21 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 15:51 +0100, Guillaume Laurès wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Since december I quite heavily use the mytharchive to burn
> on DVDs shows recorded with my DVB-T cards.
> The mythburn.py script is really a clever thing, but I had 3 problems
> with it.
<snip>
For each problem open a ticket at svn.mythtv.org, attaching svn diff
patches against the trunk for the problems you've solved. I don't know
who maintains the the mythburn.py or if it has been replaced by
MythArchive, but I know patches get lost on the mailing list. (I don't
do any archiving myself.)

> Anyway, thanks for your unvaluable software !

Heh, I hope you mean "invaluable" :)

-- Daniel