[mythtv] Recordings Sports Feature Wish/Development

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 07:38:23 UTC 2008

On 2/21/08, Michael Rice <mikerice1969 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/21/08, David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 11:01:51AM -0800, Michael Rice wrote:
> > > This query:
> > >
> > >       $qry = "SELECT * FROM record WHERE recordid = $recordid";
> > >
> > > needs to be changed to find the correct override for $recordid.  I am
> > > thinking something like:
> > >
> > >       select * from record where programid = $programid and parentid =
> > > $recordid;

Tonight I successfully extended three games by doing what I suggested
above.  I ultimately used a query like this:

SELECT * FROM record WHERE parentid = 1493 AND chanid = "2463" AND
starttime = "19:30:00" AND startdate = "2008-02-21"

which finds the override given the recordid (1493 in this case).

If anyone wants my changes drop me an email and I'll put together a
patch.  I'd be interested in patches others have done especially new
event monitors.  If there is interest I'll try to get anything I get
tested and see about updating the official copy if possible.