[mythtv] Internal DVD player is broken?..

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Sat Feb 23 07:18:29 UTC 2008

Hi.

It seems recent changes in the multichannel/upsampling area broke the Internal
player for DVD/VIDEO_TS playback. Since about 2-3 weeks ago I see it hang,
stutter video frames, rip video frames, pause audio and sometimes crash...

It works perfectly well for TV recordings and AVI files. It may be not related
to multichannel/upsampling changes, but I used Internal player for DVD playback
up until 2-3 weeks ago w/o problems.

Has anyone else seen similar problems lately? Or nobody uses Internal player
for DVDs? :) Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,
Denys