[mythtv] Where is the player source located ...

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Fri Feb 29 06:22:38 UTC 2008

> Can I just assume that the modifications made for mythtv are mainly
> historical and can be dumped to use ffmpeg upstream as is ?
> Re-starting would allow a much cleaner job and make things much easier
> for the future if we want to continue enjoying fixes made by ffmpeg.

If you look at the revision history you will see that some amount of effort
is spent occasionally syncing with ffmpeg.

You seem to be doing a lot of work that is, most recently, done by Janne
Grunau. While there is known cruft in there it seems unlikely that anyone
would deliberately make it harder to merge.

--
Anduin Withers