No subject

Mon Feb 25 20:53:42 UTC 2008

doesn't play in mythtv (lots of lost frames, sound not in sync etc)

>  I missed your report, should be fixed in trunk and 0.21 now.

Yes, compiling and testing now on the original trunk. I'd prefer to
use a version prior to my changes, afraid I would break to many
things.. So many patches have been made on the original ffmpeg. It
would have been better of those patches had been made against the
ffmpeg tree instead.

>  Don't invest too much time, I'll start to publish my tree with the
>  ongoing ffmpeg merges in the next days.

Ok...

I can send you what I have is that can help
Jean-Yves