[mythtv] mythweb feature request - allow edits to title / subtitle / description in recorded programs

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Jan 1 12:49:20 UTC 2008

>> In particular, They sometimes put the name of an episode in the
>> description rather than the subtitle field, and it's all a bit
>> confusing. It would be REALLY cool to be able to edit the
>> title/subtitle/description fields from within mythweb.

For a few years, I have wanted TV -> "Manage Recordings"
to allow editing of the recording details.
I just never got around to writing the code.

I guess it is now more likely to be added into MythWeb first,
but having a popup in the remote-driven UI is also handy for
simple changes.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au| All science is;
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | either Physics,