[mythtv] Shouldn't MythTV disable the tuner between switching inputs?

Sam Logen starz909 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 09:58:18 UTC 2008

--- Cal <cal at graggrag.com> wrote:

> > Perhaps I can contact them
> and
> > ask them when the change occurred in the kernel
> > versions.
>
> I figured your issue might be a little different to
> mine.

That's right.  According to Sander from the IVTV
mailing list, this alteration of the driver that I'm
dealing with hasn't made it into linux source code
yet.  His message is below.

Best of luck,
Sam

On zo, 2008-01-06 at 15:52 -0800, Sam Logen wrote:
> Hans, or anyone, does anybody know when this change
> made its way into the Linux kernel source?

This is not in any released kernel or in the upcoming
2.6.24. As to
 when
this will get merged is up to the v4l-dvb
maintainer(s). Maybe Hans
knows?

Greets
Sander