[mythtv] Deinterlacing - Blend

Will Tatam will at netmindz.net
Sun Jan 27 18:39:31 UTC 2008

Why has the Blend option disappeared from the deinterlace option ? All
playback looks awful now without the deinterlacing

Also the new screen zoom options leaves a thin black bar when viewing on
a 4:3 display (previously the zoom option displayed correctly as 4:3)

I know some changes were needed to support all the options required for
some playback of HD content, but the new menu options are a usability
nightmare. e.g "half" or "double" v/s "16:9 zoom", what on earth is
meant by CPU++ CPU-- ??!

I am not a MythTV newbie, I have been using it since 0.16 and have never
known a new version of myth to go so far backwards in terms of usability

Will