[mythtv] MythWeb: rss feeds in recorded page

Rob Smith kormoc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 19:10:10 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Xavier Hervy
<xavier.hervy at bluebottle.com> wrote:
> I would much prefer to integrate this to mythweb.
> Unfortunately I don't have any experiences in mythweb programming. I
> would think the best way would be to create a "skin" rss.
>
> Any suggestion ?

See
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/17727

Other rss templates can be done in the same way. The RSS framework was added in
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/17726

If you want to submit feeds for inclusion upstream, just open a trac
ticket, attach the patch generated from 'svn diff > file.patch' and
attach it to the ticket.