[mythtv] Resurrecting MythBrowser after the switch to Qt4

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 23:05:44 UTC 2008

On Thursday 17 July 2008 21:35:38 Paul Harrison wrote:
> > I don't even think there are QT 4.4. packages in the unstable repos for
> > some distros yet, Mandriva included and I don't fancy building it from
> > source.
>
> Looks like Mandriva devel cooker does now have Qt4.4 rpms.

You're right, don't know when they were added but they are there now and I'm
installing them now.

> I do think it's an opportunity missed to add some cool new stuff
> especially since a lot of stuff will have to be rewritten to use MythUI.

Well Isaac is behind the mythui idea, so the opportunity won't be missed after
all. I must admit I'm really looking forward to a fully mythui mythbrowser,
tabbed browsing for example with a horizontal mythuibuttonlist complete with
preview images of each page ....
--
Stuart Morgan