[mythtv] Would like help on building mythplugins in a win32 build environment configured using win32-packager.pl

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Sat Jul 19 10:26:23 UTC 2008

Dear all,

it seems the win32-packager.pl will build a very limited amount of
mythplugins. I would like to know if it is possible to build other
plugins as well. Would it me as simple as firing up my MinGW environment
(preconfigured with the win32-packager.pl script) and issue code like this:

cd /path/to/mythplugins
./configure --enable-foo --disable-bar
make
make install

Or is there some more to it? Any help would be appreciated. I would
preffer to build something like mythmusic or mythweather as that is what
I will mainly use (in the future) from Windows.

Kind regards,

Jonathan