[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r17830 by paulh

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Jul 23 03:09:18 UTC 2008

> Nigel, I know nothing about the CoreFoundation classes  so don't know
> how to stop the AppleRemote thread. It looks like you need to call
> CFRunLoopStop() with the correct CFRunLoopRef

I'm not sure I know much more about CF -
I often just Google for other people's code :-)

(which found me CFRunLoopStop(CFRunLoopGetCurrent()))

Interestingly, leaving the thread around when the
window was deleted seemed harmless. (but testing
wasn't exhaustive - I was too lazy to create a
MythMainWindow open/close/open/close test app.),

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"I haven't tested it yet,
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | but it should be perfectly safe."