[mythtv] Slow lock Multiproto_plus

joep joep at groovytunes.nl
Tue Jun 3 16:56:58 UTC 2008

Op Tuesday 03 June 2008 10:31:21 schreef Jacek:
> > Could you give some advice on how to set up this? Which patches did you
> > use and does both DVB-S and DVB-S2 work?
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5403
>
> P.S. I removed from patch changes not related to new API, so it can be
> corrupted.
> If so, I repair it.

Ok, here are my first test results.
patches did apply without any error's.

however, when I try to compyle mythtv I get the following error:
dvbchannel.cpp:837: error: ‘FE_SET_FRONTEND2’ was not declared in this scope

The line number is a little bit different from your setup because I added some
debug messages.
I did copy the frontend.h and the version.h from the mantis installation
to /usr/include/linux/dvb

Any suggestions on this one?