[mythtv] Compile question.

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu Jun 12 03:50:31 UTC 2008

On 05/06/2008, at 8:02 AM, Tony Lill wrote:

> Can you compile the myth code in a separate directory from the source
> files?

Not easily. These tickets might help you:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3568
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1295

It also might be possible with a "union" filesystem?

> Also, when compiling mythplugins, can you point it at a
> different set of includes than the ones that are currently installed?

Sure:

configure --prefix=blah

where blah/include has the different includes.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Now the world has gone to bed.
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | Darkness won't engulf my head.