[mythtv] Re : [Q]: how to hook a proprietary eit parser correctly

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 12 19:31:37 UTC 2008

Le 08.06.2008 06:03:16, Daniel Kristjansson a écrit :
> On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 21:57 -0400, manu wrote:
> > So my question: what should I do? From which classes should I
> derive
>
> > mines. For the short tables (only on section) isn't it easier to
> just
> > have a class for the table?
>
> If these are very similar to the DVB tables derive from those,
> otherwise
> from the raw PSIPTable or even TSTable if it is always in a single TS
> packet.

There is one table that is very long and then it is spread across
several section (with the same table ID obviously). If I understand
things correctly one PSIPTable contains only one section right?
Also how do I provide a method to "emit" the DB events to fill the
database. Moreover the summaries are in different tables than the
titles/showings, so is it possible to submit them later on?

Thx for your help,
Bye
Manu