[mythtv] libdvdread errors watching home DVD

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Thu Jun 12 21:53:27 UTC 2008

I'm running the latest 0.21-fixes from ATRPMS and yesterday when I built
a home movie DVD (via Adobe Elements Premiere)
I got a stop/start  or frame dropping then in the frontend log I see
tonnes of the following message

*** libdvdread: CHECK_VALUE failed in nav_read.c:356 ***
*** for dsi->dsi_gi.zero1 == 0 ***

Is this a bug introduced in last round of fixes as I played a similar
disc a few weeks ago before I downloaded the current F8 kernel and
MythTV patches..

PS should I create a Trac ticket for this if nobody can isolate this to O/S

Paul