[mythtv] hd-pvr and playback

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Fri Jun 27 17:35:04 UTC 2008

The latest nvidia drivers (173.14.05) yes.

Its a combined FE/BE, but I have on occasion
tried to play files that were on an NFS mounted
filesystem. didnt seem to make a difference but will
make sure the HDPVR files are local.

Ive been playing around with some of the options
on the "use audio as timebase" page but I dont
remember if that is checked or not. will make sure
it is.

are you using the coreAVC codecs as was mentioned
earlier?

thanks

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org