[mythtv] Patch to autodetect 4:3 Zoom aspect ratio

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Mar 4 18:48:13 UTC 2008

Mark Buechler wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been testing this for the past few days and have to say, for me,
> it works extremely well. I haven't found an occasion where black
> borders were not correctly identified. I did have to set the limit
> from 70 to 60, however.
>
> - Mark.
Agreed. I set my limit to 40 (I didn't really play with it, just used
the suggested value). I did have to put it in the settings db though, I
couldn't get mythfrontend to start if I put it on the command line. This
is probably the most useful thing (to me) that's been added to myth in a
long time!

Thanks
Tom