[mythtv] Patch to autodetect 4:3 Zoom aspect ratio

Mårten Bohlin mabo at mochc.net
Wed Mar 5 13:24:37 UTC 2008

I am very glad that you all like it. I will open a ticket in trac so
it can be considered to be a part of myth.

I have also been looking at looking at the prebuffered frames to get
the switch to the correct mode frame exact. I think that would make it
more plesant to look at shows that switch between different mode.

So I have been looking at the method GetLastDecodedFrame seems to
return a frame that is about one second before LastShownFrame. But in
videooutput.h it has a comment "Bug: not implemented correctly. vpos
is not updated.". Is this method safe to use?

Mårten