[mythtv] Shoutcast patch ; updated for svn 16380.

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Mon Mar 10 16:15:39 UTC 2008

Steven Adeff wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Eskil Heyn Olsen <myth at eskil.org> wrote:
>> Updated for svn 16380, to be found at http://eskil.org/mythtv. Only
>>  changes since last version is that I removed a bunch of leftover
>>  debuglog prints.
>
> Just tried to apply the patch to 16458 and it looks pretty good except for:
> $ patch -Np0 <shoutcast-16380.patch
> patching file mythtv/themes/default-wide/music-ui.xml
> patching file mythtv/libs/libmyth/output.cpp
> patching file mythtv/libs/libmyth/mythobservable.cpp
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 12.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
> mythtv/libs/libmyth/mythobservable.cpp.rej
> patching file mythtv/libs/libmyth/mythobservable.h

Going back to 16380 is now a no-go with a production system, I think
there is a schema update in between and also QString thread instability.

I tried the patch 2-3 weeks ago but back then I got several segfaults.
I'd like to give it now another go. Updated patch would be greatly
appreciated :)
--
   Otto