[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r16549 by stuartm

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Mar 15 09:35:31 UTC 2008

On Saturday 15 March 2008 04:14:32 Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> > Please report issues to the dev list. Only the base theme has been
> > converted but a quick check tells me that none of the distributed themes
> > have themed mythflix yet.
>
> Stuart,
>
> Let me just say I truly appreciate the work you're doing here.  The
> MythFlix plugin looks so much nicer now.  It is really nice to see the new
> UI stuff come to fruition as it really has some immediate benefit.

Thanks.

One immediate benefit is that mythui is now mouse friendly. Well almost, I'll
be committing a patch later today which allows scrolling of the lists by
clicking on the arrow images.

I need to go through later on and sort out each theme to get alignment, text
size etc correct. I should also make clear that I've not altered the original
themes to show off any new mythui features, I've just converted them to
mythui format!

This may mean, in the cases of some themes that things look worse, not better
until someone submits patches for them. There is no way around this, if I
stopped to modify each theme after converting a screen I'd be working on it
until Christmas. I need help with this part but it might be best to wait
until more has been ported to mythui first.
--
Stuart Morgan