[mythtv] Mythfrontend crashes after watching livetv

wouter lists wouter.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 21:39:43 UTC 2008

All,

Mythfrontend gives a segmentation fault after watching livetv. It's
also segfaulting after watching a recording. Quiting livetv is enough
to reproduce the problem.

I'm running on Fedora 7 x86_64 with the mythtv packages provided by
atrpms. FC7 has all available updates installed.
The mythtv packages are version 0.21-183 which is svn revision 16539.

I have attached the output from gdb and mythfrontend. Both files are zipped.

If you need additional information, please let me know.

Regards,

Wouter