[mythtv] Qt4 merge to trunk

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 22:04:46 UTC 2008

If you didn't get the message earlier from Janne's post, things are about to
get unstable in trunk and it's in your interests and ours to hold off
upgrading if you aren't completely comfortable with this. If resolving issues
like compilation problems and submitting patches aren't part of your skill
set then you should wait at least a week.

Please remember that this is the dev list and to keep -user questions, such as
package requirements and help with changing over to QT4 on the user list.
There are performance issues and small amounts of breakage in the QT4 port,
we don't need multiple reports of issues we already know about. Just give us
space to work out the issues, I expect we'll be busy enough.
--
Stuart Morgan