[mythtv] MythTV Manual

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 18:06:06 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have spent some time trying to update the documentation on the wiki but
have also noticed that there is documentation on the webpage as well but it
is outdated to .20.

This raises several questions:

1.  Why is there 2 usermanuals?
http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInstall
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User_Manual:Index

2.  Can we consolidate them?
The wiki seems like a better solution as many people can update it breaking
the task into smaller projects.

3.  If not, We should get rid of one to eliminate confusion.

4.  If we are keeping the non-wiki version how can others, including myself,
get write access to help update.

Just trying to contribute to the project.  I am not a coder and have heard a
thousand times we can contribute with documentation.

Mitchell

(WIKI ID: mitchell2345)