[mythtv] Shoutcast patch ; updated for svn 0.21

Eskil Heyn Olsen myth at eskil.org
Sat Mar 22 03:34:32 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 12:55 -0400, Steven Adeff wrote:

> Eskil,  considering 0.21 has been officially released will you be
> working on a patch for 0.21?

Yes, I've put up a 0.21 patch and I'll do my usual slack best at keeping
up with 0.21 changes, plus fix the remaining issues in that until the
main trunk has re-stabilised.

I'll also try and keep in sync with the main trunk.

> Devs, there was some discussion pre- 0.21 release of perhaps including
> this patch in trunk after the 0.21 release for future inclusion in
> 0.22 with the idea being there would be enough time to work out any
> bugs, etc. that might be introduced.  Is this still a possibility?

As said, I'm totally for it, and will do almost whatever I can to help
getting this done. But the concern was that the size of the patch made
it hard to review - of course I'm hoping that glowing reviews and it
being tested/used by a lot of people will help :)

And even without svn commit access, I could keep maintaining it by
submitting tickets w/patches.

eskil
---