[mythtv] MythTV Manual

Chris Porter hoodlum7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 07:40:45 UTC 2008

Well the wiki is MediaWiki and I know from the same wiki I use at work the
admin can protect the page so nobody but admins can modify it. Also, for
each revision of the Article you can send out a permanent link. This may be
a way to track  revisions of the Manual to differing versions of MythTV.
Then users can suggested changes on the Discussion page for the Manual.
There are also extensions to the Wiki in use to allow certain articles to
only be modified by certain groups of people.