[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r16420 by xris

Wolfgang Nothdurft mythtv at linux-dude.de
Thu Mar 27 21:30:43 UTC 2008

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org schrieb:
>       Author: xris
>         Date: 2008-03-07 02:27:49 +0000 (Fri, 07 Mar 2008)
> New Revision: 16420
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/16420
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythplugins/mythweb/modules/tv/search.php
>
> Log:
>
> search results sorted by title group similar titles together -- this makes a slight fix so that shows on different channels show up on separate lines.

Hi xris,

is this useful?

The reason for my patch I submitted in
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3357 was to split series with no
subtitles, but remove duplicates that were send on multiple channels.

My Provider has ppv channels where the blockbusters are sent on three
parallel channels for each event and there are also some equal channels
from different content providers.
This produces always duplicates in the searches.

I think most people who sort by title want to see events in a single
row, regardless on which channel.

Regards
Wolfgang