[mythtv] mythvideo DB enhancement

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Mar 30 22:37:31 UTC 2008

On 30-Mar-08, at 11:37 AM, Greg Estabrooks wrote:

> Any chance I can see what you have so far? I'm not worried about the
> gui
> bits at this point really, mostly the changes you've done for
> the streaming itself.

Hmm, I haven't done anything for streaming. My main change is to
switch the videometadata table from storing an absolute path to a
storage group name + relative path. When you pick play it calls the SG
method to go from relative path to absolute and then it's the regular
playback code.

Sorry, I hope I wasn't shooting my mouth off somewhere :o

- George