[mythtv] AC3 passthrough and timestretch problems

Mark Spieth mark at digivation.com.au
Sat May 3 23:00:10 UTC 2008

>You said it looked like an OSD problem?  I could try running a
>different theme....

I use mythcenterwide and retroosd currently.

I cant see how this minimal patch affects things much in the osd.
is this perhaps on a dualcore which may run 2 threads simultaneously?
perhaps adding samples whilst things get reconfigured?
its still strange that the osd thread is affected for soemthing done in
audio.
however, the 2 patches are essentially equivalent.

mark