[mythtv] Freesat (UK)

James Buckley xanium4332 at googlemail.com
Tue May 13 14:30:25 UTC 2008

On 13/05/2008, Stuart Auchterlonie <stuarta at squashedfrog.net> wrote:

> James Buckley wrote:
> > Although not exactly on topic, is there any chance that patches to get
> > Freesat's EPG would make it into 0.21-fixes. 0.22 could be a while, and
> > the new EPG will make a lot of people's lives easier. I know it's not
> > directly a fix for a bug, but neither was Schedule Direct (although I
> > can see that the new EPG is not quite as critical as SD was).
> >

> Well lets just get them working in head first....
>

> Stuart

Sorry, eagerness got the better of me...
Also, at the moment the default channel numbers returned from a scan are up
into the 10,000+ range(chanel 6301 being BBC 1). Now I'm guessing the new
Freesat STB's won't use those numbers (rather numbers like 101 etc..). Do we
know where the channel numbers can be found, with the EPG perhaps?