[mythtv] Seg Fault on HEAD build under win32

Arnon Meshoulam (arnonm) arnonm at gmail.com
Mon May 19 10:36:16 UTC 2008

I have been using OllyDbg to look at the code. Culpruit seems to be libmyth.
I am still working through the loading steps but there is a constant
segfault with MythDialog16staticMetaObject.
We seem to be doing lots of reference to the object, such as:

const QMetaObject RecOptDialog::staticMetaObject = {
    { &MythDialog::staticMetaObject, qt_meta_stringdata_RecOptDialog,
      qt_meta_data_RecOptDialog, 0 }
};
but it is getting beyond my depth.

Arnon