[mythtv] MythTV-SVN and multiproto (Technotrend S2-3200 or Technisat Skystar HD)

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Mon May 26 08:28:13 UTC 2008

joep schreef:
> Op Monday 19 May 2008 22:21:15 schreef Gasiu:
>
>> (...)
>> I run opensuse 10.3 with the skystar hd2 card.
>> (...)
>>
>> Skystar HD and HD2 isn't the same... HD is TT-3200, HD2 is Azurewave AD
>> SP400CI... and for HD You need multiproto...
>>
> Okay, I didn't know that.
> If I did understand it correctly, the version I am using
> (http://jusst.de/hg/mantis) is (a clone of) the multiproto version.
> If this is true, Jelle could still use my instructions right?

Hmm, I don't think so, just like you can't get ATI drivers to manage
your nvidia card, it' not compatible.

So, any other tips? I currently have VDR running smoothly with my
Multiproto_plus drivers, and xine-lib is finally able to give me a
decent HDTV picture using CoreAVC, but I just want it to work on MythTV...