[mythtv] Crashes compiling trunk - x11colors.cpp

Bill Stewart wstewart at hgrace.com
Sun Nov 2 00:02:17 UTC 2008

I have the same problem again, compiling trunk my computer always crashes compiling x11colors.cpp requiring a reboot.

Running Ubuntu Hardy 8.04

Any ideas why, googling revealed nothing.  The last time upgrading qt4 seem to help, but I haven't upgraded anything since the last time I had the problem. I also tried upgrading the compiler via apt-get, there was an update in the ubuntu repositories.  Crashed before and after the upgrade.