[mythtv] MythWeb RPC

Chris Everest chriseverest at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:39:09 UTC 2008

I think I already know the answer to this question, but does anyone know if
MythWeb provides and XML-RPC interface?  I am assuming that's a NO, but I
wanted to pose the question anyway.

And secondly, would it be far outreaching to add that sort of support to
mythweb?  Would it be better to develop the interface completely outside of
mythweb?  I'm going over this in my mind for an android interface that is
NOT browser based and I thought an XML-RPC interface on the server side
would be better than a client-side android library, gmyth, mysql
implementation, etc.  Android seems to be really limited in it's
implementations, but html interfaces are really easy.

--
Chris Everest