[mythtv] Animated Weather Maps - Working in Trunk??

Bill Stewart wstewart at hgrace.com
Sun Nov 23 18:05:38 UTC 2008

Anyone else having problems with animated weather maps with trunk?  Images don't show.

I've been trying to debug it in the code, but haven't figure out the problem, thought I'd ask to see if the problem is isolated to my setup or a general problem.

All I can see so far is that AnimatedImageScreen::prepareDataItem in weatherScreen.cpp never gets the key "animatedimage" althought it is clearly read by WeatherSource::processData in weatherSource.cpp from the script.